Are you an SME and are you worried about the impact of the pandemic on your business? Consider the following …
TIPS DURING AND AFTER THE PANDEMIC
- Open your digital business. Today every business must have a website.
- If you want to be found, you must have a Blog and develop valuable content.
- The objective of your website is not only to inform, it is to prospect. Include a subscription incentive and convert visits into leads.
- Fall in love before selling to your subscribers through email marketing campaigns that build trust in your brand.
- Social networks are the best vehicle to amplify your content. Have a presence where your brand can stand out more and where your market uses TODAY.
- Your audience is not numbers, they are people waiting to be heard. Spend time with your networks and talk with your community.
- Your website must be professionally optimized for mobile devices, you can lose visits if you don’t.
- Make promotions exclusively for your communities on social networks, activate their participation with these practices.
- Publish on your social networks taking care of the quality of the photos you upload, their size, the texts you attach and the links you share.
- Solve the problems of your market and they will see you as an expert, as a special brand.
Contact us on WhatsApp 787-646-7733 and we will gladly talk with you about the most viable alternatives for your company.
Leave a Reply